EPS Geofoam For Airport Runways
Similar to road construction, engineers often rely on EPS Geofoam to replace unsuitable soils underneath airport runways and taxiways. It comes pre-cut into blocks that aren’t heavy and don’t require any special equipment. Because the material is lightweight but strong, engineers don’t have to worry about overloading the underlying subgrade materials or adding additional load, as other heavier traditional fillers would.
Airports need to be built on fill material that can withstand a high compression level, and EPS geofoam for airport runways is the perfect material for just that. Many of the airports throughout the world have incorporated Geofoam into their structural designs due to the cost savings when comparing to traditional fill methods, as well as the speed of installation when compared to the alternative.
EPS Geofoam material can reduce noise and vibration under airports, railways and highways. This helps further make driving over them a safer more stable environment. If you want to know more about the benefits of Geofoam, contact one of our EPS product specialists today by calling +91-8448187715/17/48! EPACK India is a leading EPS Geofoam manufacturer and supplier in India. We are based in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR since 1989.
- EPS Geofoam For Road Construction
- EPS Geofoam For Road Widening
- EPS Geofoam For Bridge Abutment
- EPS Geofoam For Bridge Underfill
- EPS Geofoam For Rail Embankment
- EPS Geofoam For Airport Runways
- EPS Geofoam For Foundations
- EPS Geofoam For Landscaping
- EPS Geofoam For Slope Stabilization
- EPS Geofoam For Stadium & Theatre Seating
- EPS Geofoam For Landfilling & Construction
- Thermocol Blocks
- Thermocol Sheets
- Thermocol Insulation
- Thermocol Box/ Ice Box
- Customized Thermocol Packaging
- Thermocol Hand Molding
You can use our EPS Geofoam thermocol products in above all mentioned applications. We are the largest EPS thermocol blocks manufacturer and supplier in India since 1989.