EPS Geofoam for Landfilling and Construction
Polystyrene (otherwise called EPS Foam or Styrofoam) is a prominent plastic packaging material which finds wide application in packaging of food items, electronic items, electrical appliances, furniture and so on because of its brilliant insulating and protective properties. We provide EPS geofoam landfilling as per your requirements.
Geofoam is extended polystyrene (EPS) or expelled polystyrene (XPS) made into large lightweight blocks. These blocks are available in size however are regularly 2 m × 0.75 m × 0.75 m (6.6 ft × 2.5 ft × 2.5 ft). EPS Geofoam is a superior extended polystyrene (EPS) fill material specifically designed for civil engineering and commercial building construction. Its remarkable strength to weight ratio makes it the ideal choice for absorbing heavy structural and mechanical loads and decreasing underlying soil stresses which in turn helps to stabilize roads, steep embankments, bridge abutments and sensitive below ground pipe work. It is likewise an exceptionally versatile material that can be effectively used as a quick and east cost saving technique for solid concrete work or weight reduction on foundations. Its uses are endless.
EPS Geofoam Manufacturer in India
EPACK India is the largest EPS Geofoam manufacturer and supplier in India is a geotechnical product used in ground fill applications. Geofoam is made as blocks from EPS beads that have been expanded and bonded together under heat and pressure to produce a high performance construction material with a unique set of structural properties such as:-
- Road embankment stability can be improved with properly design EPS Geofoam Blocks.
- Utilizing an interlocking stack of EPS Geofoam Blocks on a slide slope can enormously reduce horizontal movement and vertical loads.
- Place EPS Geofoam Blocks directly behind retaining walls, bridge abutments or foundation walls for a considerable reduction of lateral stress on the structure.
- By using EPS Geofoam Blocks you will save time and money by using less conventional materials to construct a new wall.
- Resistance to water absorption (Substantially reduced the problems of leaching)
- Resistant to insect, bacterial and fungal attack
- Safe and simple to handle
Geofoam has isotropic physical properties which mean that the physical quality of the material are the same in all directions- not all materials provide this feature. This superior characteristic ensures the durability, performance, and longevity of Geofoam and has seen its popularity grow as increasing numbers of civil engineers and construction specifiers recognize its performance and cost-saving benefits.
Application of EPS Geofoam like building construction, void landfilling, Infill for indoor swimming pools, landfill, bridges, green roofs, road construction, noise & vibration damping, and others. EPACK is based in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR since 1989.
- EPS Geofoam For Road Construction
- EPS Geofoam For Road Widening
- EPS Geofoam For Bridge Abutment
- EPS Geofoam For Bridge Underfill
- EPS Geofoam For Rail Embankment
- EPS Geofoam For Airport Runways
- EPS Geofoam For Foundations
- EPS Geofoam For Landscaping
- EPS Geofoam For Slope Stabilization
- EPS Geofoam For Stadium & Theatre Seating
- EPS Geofoam For Landfilling & Construction
- Thermocol Blocks
- Thermocol Sheets
- Thermocol Insulation
- Thermocol Box/ Ice Box
- Customized Thermocol Packaging
- Thermocol Hand Molding
You can use our EPS Geofoam thermocol products in above all mentioned applications. We are the largest EPS thermocol blocks manufacturer and supplier in India since 1989.