EPS Thermocol Geofoam
Geofoam is a geotechnical item used in fill applications where a lightweight material is required to reduce weights on underlying soils or sidelong weights to holding walls, supports or establishments. EPS Thermocol Geofoam is a lightweight, rigid foam plastic that has been used the world over as a fill for over 30 years. EPS Geofom is around multiple times lighter than most soil and somewhere around 20 to multiple times lighter than other lightweight fill options. This major difference in unit weight compared with different materials makes EPS Geofoam an alluring fill material. Since it is a soil alternative. EPS Geofoam embankment check be secured to look like normal sloped embankments or completed to resemble a wall.
Geofoam are used in building and geotechnical applications, specifically Geofoam transportation applications. EPACK Geofoam is a cell plastic material that is solid, however has a low weight – 1 percent of traditional earth fill materials. Geofoam is manufactured in block shape and is effectively situated at the construction site. EPS Geofoam is unaffected by ordinarily happening climate at the season of installation and will hold its physical properties under construction conditions of utilization. We are based in Greater Noida, Delhi NCR since 1989.
- EPS Geofoam For Road Construction
- EPS Geofoam For Road Widening
- EPS Geofoam For Bridge Abutment
- EPS Geofoam For Bridge Underfill
- EPS Geofoam For Rail Embankment
- EPS Geofoam For Airport Runways
- EPS Geofoam For Foundations
- EPS Geofoam For Landscaping
- EPS Geofoam For Slope Stabilization
- EPS Geofoam For Stadium & Theatre Seating
- EPS Geofoam For Landfilling & Construction
- Thermocol Blocks
- Thermocol Sheets
- Thermocol Insulation
- Thermocol Box/ Ice Box
- Customized Thermocol Packaging
- Thermocol Hand Molding
You can use our EPS Geofoam thermocol products in above all mentioned applications. We are the largest EPS geofoam blocks manufacturer and supplier in India since 1989.