What is Insulation?
Insulation is a specific kind of layer which is used to secure any kind of pipelines, vessels, boilers, tanks and machinery in any kind of temperature.
From insulation we can use temperature as much as we want and that’s why ambient temperature is used to save fuel of the machinery which is gifted by nature like lignite crude oil, gas and solar energy.
This insulation system is very important to any country in the world. EPACK India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of thermocol insulation products like insulation sheets and pipe section for heat and cold insulation. Used in different industries, our thermocol insulation products have the features of high heat resistance & good thermal conductivity.
We are counted as the topmost manufacturer and supplier of excellent quality Thermocol Pipe section. The offered pipe section is manufactured using quality approved thermocol and advanced technologies. This thermocol pipe section is used for insulation purposes in buildings. Apart from this, our Thermocol Pipe section is available in varied specifications at affordable price.
EPS Thermocol Pipe Sections are thermocol blocks that go with any size of ostensible bore of pipe used for thermal insulation. Being high temperature and water safe, our pipe sections discover their application in bundling of thin and long objects.
Available in different sizes and thicknesses, they are mainly used for the maintenance of internal temperature of ducting used to transmit cool and compressed air from external surrounding temperature.
Benefits of Insulation:
- Insulation can control temperature.
- Insulation is additionally critical to those items which are delicate by temperature.
- As a result of insulation the temperature is keep continue as before so specialists can work with no threat.
- Insulation can also reduce noise pollution.
- Insulation is save fuel it means its fuel efficient which is directly reduced your costing.
- Insulation saves the natural resources which are very precious to humans and it’s also helpful to other industrial estate.
- Insulation also saves environment, nature and global warming.
- In a solar energy insulation is playing an important role because which is used to reduce the use of solar energy.
Where you can use Insulation:
Mentioned below industries or factories can use insulation. Where steam and cooling is needed on priority and machineries used like boiler, cooling unit, furnish, power plant etc.
- Chemical Industries
- Sugar Factories
- Cement Plants
- Oil Petrochemicals Units
- Indelible Oil and Vegetable Ghee Plants
- Solvent Plants and Refineries
- Cold Storages
- Ceramic Industries
- Electricity Generated Power Plants
- Automatic Reactor Plants
- Gum and Salt Factories
- Textile Industries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Dairy Industries
- Infrastructure Industries
- Centrally Air Condition Plant
- Mall and Corporate Complex
- Cold Frozen Industries
- Shipping and Marine Industries
- Solar Energy (Power Plant, Hot Water Tank)